Dedicated to amateur astronomy and astrophotography SPONLI project, opens up new possibilities for the study of astronomy
To date SPONLI is
– Fitted up with professional equipment Observatory in the area of favorable astroclimate:
– 5 professional telescopes (2 telescopes 12″, 2 telescopes diameter of 16″ and 90 mm Solar Telescope)
– CCD camera, filters, focuser.
– High-speed fiber optic internet and uninterrupted power supply for 24-hour operation of the project.
– Visual Aids in accessing online:
- 3D-model of the solar system
- Animated map of the sky
- Animated diagram of day and night
– On-line library, gallery and video astrophotography.
– Blog for astrophotography
– Moon and Sun online: photos from the observatory SPONLI, review of solar activity, magnetic storms forecast.
But above all, we provide the ability to control telescopes remotely:
* If you don´t have a telescope, but have a desire to see what can not be seen with the naked eye – the SPONLI team will provide you with access to telescopes, will hold a prebriefing and training;
* If you are an amateur astronomer, but the astroclimate in your area is not favourable for observation, engage in astrophotography, the project will provide you with a professional telescope for rent.
We are ready to cooperate with educational institutions to provide access to telescopes and conduct fascinating online classes.